Who we are
This website is operated by Fundraising Consultants Ltd. Fundraising Consultants Ltd is referred to in this Privacy Notice as “us” or “we” and you can contact us using the details set out in paragraph below. In this policy, we describe the types of personal data which we collect and the uses which we make of it.
What is personal data?
Personal data includes all information held in electronic form or manually in a structured filing system relating to a living individual who can be identified from that data (or from that data and other information in our possession) and includes personal contact information and images.
What personal data do we hold?
We hold the personal data which you provide to us. The personal data we typically hold includes names, job titles and contact details (e.g. email and telephone number). We typically collect personal data when prospective clients or associates enquire about our services. They provide this information either over the phone, through our website or completion of an online survey or form. We also collect personal data from institution websites, social media (e.g. LinkedIn). The relevant categories of personal data obtained in this way are:
- job title
- email address
- telephone number
Purposes for which personal data is used
We use your personal data for the following purposes:
- selling the services that we believe will be of interest to you
- sending you emails to keep you updated about our work
- arranging meetings with you
- sharing details of training courses and networking events
Legitimate interests for the use of your data
We use your personal data, as permitted by the General Data Protection Regulation, where necessary, for the following legitimate business interests:
- to operate our business that helps institutions fundraise through our different services
- to share whitepapers that highlight sector research and best practice
- to provide communications to clients
Disclosure of personal data to third parties
We will never share your personal information to others, including marketing agencies and other clients, without your permission. If we are required to provide information to law enforcement bodies in order to comply with any legal obligation or court order and, where we are otherwise requested to provide information, we may provide it but only in accordance with applicable privacy and data protection laws.
Retention of personal data
We use the following criteria to determine the period for which personal data is retained:
- for the period required for the purposes set out above; and/or
- as required by the General Data Protection Regulation or other applicable law or regulation
Access and control of personal data
In certain circumstances, you have the following rights under data protection laws:
- access to your personal data;
- rectification of your personal data;
- restricting the use of your personal data;
- erasure of your personal data; and/or
- objecting to the processing of your personal data
The circumstances in which you may take any of the above actions are set out in the General Data Protection Regulation. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority and, where we request your consent to process your personal data, to withdraw consent at any time by contacting us using the details set out in section 9 below.
How to contact us
If you have any questions about our use of your personal data, please contact us using the details below:
Sarah Squire, Director
Fundraising Consultants Ltd
1st Floor Office
7 Noyes Close
Wiltshire SN14 0TP