Maternity cover, long term illness or sudden resignation are among the more common reasons organisations seek our support in the form of an interim Fundraiser, Fundraising Manager or Fundraising Director. Perhaps you are struggling to attract and appoint a high quality permanent candidate? Or maybe you need to boost your capacity to raise funds for a few months to meet an income shortfall or manage an appeal or event?
Our experienced fundraising specialists have worked as Interim Fundraisers and Interim Fundraising Directors in a range of charities. We can help you:
- Ensure income targets are met, commitments are honoured and that fundraising complies with applicable legislation.
- Protect and nurture existing donor relationships.
- Develop new relationships and income streams.
- Develop a sound fundraising strategy and plan.
- Manage the fundraising team and ensure very best practice across all income streams
Whatever the reason, we can be the experienced fundraising professional you need – delivering results and shaping your fundraising so that it’s fit for the future.
For more information about our interim support, please get in touch.